[FAmSCo] Changes on Ambassadors F15 Schedule

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 13:00:48 UTC 2011

On 04/19/2011 05:26 AM, Pierros Papadeas wrote:
> Nudge! :)
>
> Any progress on that Robyn?
FYI: These three items have been adjusted.

I also adjusted the release event submission deadline to come after the
regional teams planning regional logistics for release parties, which
wasn't included in your list, and made the budget review occur following
the release event submissions (since it's unknown what budget to review
until after people have submitted their release event plans).

Let me know if this looks more reasonable. Thanks!

-Robyn