[FAmSCo] Program within August

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Sun Aug 14 17:34:43 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 21:42 -0300, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> Em Ter, 2011-08-09 às 11:41 +0300, Pierros Papadeas escreveu:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > How is your program looking within August? I know that during the past
> > 3 times we have not (I at least) been ok with our time and date.
> > Lets find out quickly which should be the right date and time to do this.
>
> Pierros, do you mean for the FAmSCo meetings?
>
> I'm ok with the current time and date. A couple hours sooner or later
> would be ok for me as well.

I am very worried that we have skipped four meetings in a row... July
23th, July 30th, August 6th and August 13th

Yesterday, during the scheduled time, I was talking with Igor about this
problem. We agreed that maybe we need to set up a new time for meetings.
We agreed to make a push in this direction and explore if a new schedule
will help. We also discussed using when-is-good to make a easy way of
showing time slots that may work for each one.

Please, fill all posible time slots as we are spread over several time
zones. It is already proved that will be no best time for everyone, so
we need to be flexible.

Here is the link http://whenisgood.net/i89p3n8

Best regards

--