[FAmSCo] What's up?

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 26 15:04:34 UTC 2011

Hello All,

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> Am 26.08.2011 12:32, schrieb Buddhika Kurera:
> > Hello Christoph and Jorg;
> > Following counties are fixed and for Kyrgyzstan we can list under APAC
> > so that we can continuously support any support for them.
> > Israel, Lebanon, Saudi-Arabia and UAE can be listed on EMEA side then.
> > waiting for Jorg, thanks for the quick reply.
>
> now i am confused, to how many people do you communicated this question,
> Buddhika?

I just forwarded a mail about next meeting to all APAC FAms and ppl who
participate EMEA meetings has replied me stating that they belongs to EMEA,
that is why I have raised this.
Israel, Lebanon, Saudi-Arabia and UAE FAms replied me.

Christoph accept those countries belong to EMEA too.

I thin the regions should be divided as the it is easy to work with,
handling mdia, swags and communication. Time zone should be considered too.

So if you are still satisfy with it then I ll revoke this discussion.

No worries thanks for the quick reply, Kital

See you in Pune.

--
Regards,
*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)*

*Email*: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | *IRC*: bckurera
*
*