[FAmSCo] Election Results: Fedora Board, FAmSCo, and FESCo

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 6 09:39:55 UTC 2011

Dear new and old FAmSCo Members,

On 06.12.2011 03:32, Jared K. Smith wrote:
> Let me be the first to welcome Christoph, Neville, Igor, Clint,
> Zoltan, Geraard, and Caius to the new Fedora Ambassadors Steering
> Committee.

congratulations to all of you. I wish you all great success and energy
in the next period!

The necessary changes to give the new FAmSCo members access to the
FAmSCo Ressources are made,

TRAC: 		https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/

also changes to the FAmSCo FAS Group Membership
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/view/famsco

if you have issues with something or want to change your email in the
Mailing List - let me know

According to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_rules

you will have to elect a new FAmSCo Chair in your first Meeting
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_meetings

At the moment FAmSCo meetings are scheduled every Saturday at 1400 UTC.
Please organize yourself if a new Meeting Time is necessary.

If the new FAmSCo Chair is elected, please let me know so that i can
remove the "old" FAmSCo Members who are not re-elected. And make the
changes to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAMSCO.

I want to point you also to some more important Links because you have
to deal according to it in the next months:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_project_structure
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_tasks
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:FAmSCo (Report-Listing)

If you have further questions to your FAmSCo Membership please send me a
email offlist.

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688