[FAmSCo] New meeting time

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:45:10 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, den 07.12.2011, 08:20 +0800 schrieb Gerard Braad:
> I added my slots. let me know if more flexibility is required

Yes, you definitely need to be more flexible. You are the one with the
least slots. :)

I suggest we go for something on Sunday. I don't like the idea because I
think it's bad for the attendance of both FAmSCo members as well as
ambassadors, but it seems our only chance. Something like Sunday
afternoon seems feasable if some can come an hour earlier and others
stay a little longer.

Regards,
Christoph