[FAmSCo] New meeting time

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 7 01:45:30 UTC 2011

Okay, I'm going to pipe in here. While I put a bunch of hours down, I
considered the value add it would be for me to be available more than
50% of the time in each of my time slots. In other words, if I could
make at least half of the meetings at that time, I'd put it down.
Maybe that's a good thing or a bad thing, I am not sure.

However, if I were to suggest a time, I'd prefer to be meeting during
the weekdays. Similar reasons to why Christoph wants to hold that
meeting, but also I'm much more flexible during those times.
Especially early morning or evening my time (16:00-19:00 UTC and
22:00-02:00 UTC).

I do like where this discussion is going, but really thing flexibility
is the key. I'm still going to honor as many meetings as possible, no
matter the time. I just think it's good to make sure we all understand
that being flexible will help us get a meeting time scheduled.

Cheers,

Clint