[FAmSCo] New meeting time

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Thu Dec 8 18:22:16 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 18:45 -0700, Clint Savage wrote:
> Okay, I'm going to pipe in here. While I put a bunch of hours down, I
> considered the value add it would be for me to be available more than
> 50% of the time in each of my time slots. In other words, if I could
> make at least half of the meetings at that time, I'd put it down.
> Maybe that's a good thing or a bad thing, I am not sure.
>
> However, if I were to suggest a time, I'd prefer to be meeting during
> the weekdays. Similar reasons to why Christoph wants to hold that
> meeting, but also I'm much more flexible during those times.
> Especially early morning or evening my time (16:00-19:00 UTC and
> 22:00-02:00 UTC).
>
> I do like where this discussion is going, but really thing flexibility
> is the key. I'm still going to honor as many meetings as possible, no
> matter the time. I just think it's good to make sure we all understand
> that being flexible will help us get a meeting time scheduled.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Clint

I went back to the time table and added some extra slots where I was not
sure that I can make every time, but chances are about 50%.

It is reeally cool that we have a broad representation around the globe,
but it is really hard to agree in a meeting time. Hope we can manage to
do it.

Best regards

--
Neville