[FAmSCo] Thanks for making us look like idiots!

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:33:40 UTC 2011

Em Qua, 2011-12-14 às 23:27 +0100, Christoph Wickert escreveu:
> Guys,
>
> we wanted to meet 25 minutes ago, but none of you showed up. Only Zoltan
> told me he would not be able to make it, but all the others did a great
> job making the newly elected FAmSCo look like idiots.
>
> Where are we going from here? Try to find a different time? Abandon all
> meetings?

I was a bit late but did not forget about the meeting and I'm still
waiting as you are.

Please, take it easy, it will take a while until everyone get used to
the meeting time. I think it's a good idea to stick with it and try
again next week.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo