[FAmSCo] Thanks for making us look like idiots!

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 15 02:27:32 UTC 2011

Caius et al,

Those meetings are now on the calendar for the next 51 weeks. It
should automatically send an email to everyone the day before (26
hours before) and about a half day before (13 hours before).  I hope
this helps us all remember to get to meetings until we're used to the
schedule.

If you would like to have your google account added rather than your
fp.o, please let me know. Otherwise, you don't need to respond to the
calendar, the emails should go out either way.

Cheers,

Clint