[FAmSCo] Where can I found the upcoming meeting topics?

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:42:38 UTC 2011

I think this is an good idea (the trac) - but in the past the wiki was
continuosly edited and published before the meeting [1], and the
meeting was archived at Famsco meetings [2]. This is an really
ineffective way to handle discussions... and decisions. In my opinion,
trac is an necessary solution to get back to the track. But only
partially, because at the end we'll (possibly) finish with huge amount
of tickets....

I think the solution lies before us - it's called taskjuggler, just we
need somekind of sync option that binds the public and us too (I have
an idea to . For example to an fedora people account storage where we
could upload and archive files. If we once could properly tidy our
processing methods, we could have an stronger leadership, control, and
trust.

Here is how I think (fix me if it's not possible) - one part I think
we need an online schedule, what can be parsed by Taskjuggler
(partially we have it from Robyn). I say Taskjuggler, because
basically we could have this as a common tool for everybody and an hub
what contains tasks, dates, reports (in trac ticket number format eg.)
But if you read through the features - then I think already we have it
inside this app for coordination what we looking for. [4].
Additionally I would like to see/have an RSS feed too to have an list
on my phone (or in my RSS reader) too about earlier meetings logs, and
ticket requests....

I really would like to open an discussion in relation of this - and
let find an great solution.... until then, I fill a ticket for new
themes.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_meetings
[3] http://www.taskjuggler.org/tj3/manual/Day_To_Day_Juggling.html
[4] http://www.taskjuggler.org/tj3/manual/Intro.html#TaskJuggler_on_the_Web

2011/12/19 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>:
> Am Montag, den 19.12.2011, 00:27 +0100 schrieb Zoltan Hoppar:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to add few new items to the upcoming meeting topics what
>> we should discuss, but I couldn't find the right  place..
>
> That is a good question.
>
> I am a big fan of using tickets and having the meeting agenda in trac. I
> already created a report called "Current meeting agenda" at
> https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/report/9
>
> If you file a ticket and add the keywork "meeting" it will show up in
> this report.
>
> Does that sound like a plan or do we want to do this in the wiki? How
> has this been handled in the past?
>
> Regards,
> Christoph

PGP:  06853DF7