[FAmSCo] Need representation for Alpha Readiness meeting, Thursday @ 19:00UTC

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Mon Feb 21 20:06:11 UTC 2011

Greetings FAmSCo friends,

This upcoming Thursday, February 24, there is a scheduled Alpha
readiness meeting.  The purpose of this meeting is, assuming that the
Alpha is ready to go live on March 1, to ascertain whether or not the
other teams are prepared for the Alpha release.

While I realize that Ambassadors don't have any Alpha-release-specific
tasks, attendance by one person from Ambassadors is appreciated, and
will also prepare them for attendance at future meetings where
Ambassadors may have release-specific tasks.

The meeting is at 19:00UTC, which is US 2:00pm EST.  I asked Larry
Cafiero, since he was on IRC and is obviously in a more convenient time
zone, if he was available, but he will be travelling.

Please let me know if an alternate attendee can be designated.

Thanks,

Robyn