[FAmSCo] Ambassadors Cleanup - monthly Reports

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 03:14:06 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 8:58 PM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Am 06.01.2011 07:29, schrieb Pierros Papadeas:
>> I know that we do not enforce the deletion of Ambassadors from our
>> group and we should form a SOP for that.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MembershipService#Removal_Process_for_Ambassador.27s_Membership

I was aware of that page :) It still does not explain the "actual"
process as FAmA has the commit rights to do so. So in case of regional
clean ups do regional leaders (or meetings) need to contact a admin in
FAmA to do so?

That's why probably it is best to say all these on SOPs I guess...
(just writing my thoughts here)

> I want also ask if the new FAmSCo want to keep the monthly reports which
> were started with
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2010-01
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2010-02
> to make the work transparent? FAmA will of course provide membership
> numbers like in the past for that.
>
> last complete report was
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2010 (for Oct and Nov)
> so next would be FAmSCo_report_2010-12

Definitely! I sent mail to Susmit on that but never replied.. How can
we keep up with the process? Two meetings before we agreed within
FAmSCo that we need to continue that. We just need to be informed on
the process so to decide who will be the owner. Will be an agenda item
today. Thanks for reminding me :)

Hope you are doing well!

~π

--