[FAmSCo] a (re-)introduction of Harish

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 8 09:08:54 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Gerard Braad <gbraad at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 1:18 AM, Max Spevack <mspevack at fedoraproject.org>
> wrote:
> > And when our APAC ambassador team needs the attention of a local Red
> > Hatter, Harish is the guy to go to.  I know that many of you already
> > know Harish, as he's been around Fedora for a long time.
>
> Welcome again and hope we can talk in person on short notice. ;-)

Welcome Harish!

I also need to work out with Harish and who in charge for the sponsorship of
my entry fee to the LCA and the possibilities if I can be upgraded to
distribution centre of Fedora media in ANZ (with equipment even). The
Brisbane RH office may be the best place to receive media in bulk, but
someone in that office has to stand forth to say "I am also passion enough
to post them". Not amount just 10s but 100s or even 1000s.

K410

--
Regards ☺ Caius 'kaio' Chance
Fedora Project Contributor - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kaio