[FAmSCo] Ambassadors Cleanup - monthly Reports

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 8 09:24:02 UTC 2011

Am 08.01.2011 04:14, schrieb Pierros Papadeas:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MembershipService#Removal_Process_for_Ambassador.27s_Membership
>
> I was aware of that page :) It still does not explain the "actual"
> process as FAmA has the commit rights to do so. So in case of regional
> clean ups do regional leaders (or meetings) need to contact a admin in
> FAmA to do so?

oh, it does explain the "actual" process, you may saw that i added new
points to explain - when the removal is to be done and in which cases it
needs involvement of other instances?

one point of this also pretty clear answers your question, "if to
contact a admin for regional clean ups"

* regional Communities can do clean up calls
** (precedent india cleanup Jan2010/Ambassadors had to answer repeated
simple pings with "i am alive" This should be done in cooperation with
FAmA and FAmSCo)

information on the overall mentoring process can be found at
http://jsimon.fedorapeople.org/membership_mentor_model.png
https://fedorahosted.org/fama/wiki/mentoring

I think communication with all instances is the most important point you
can not cover all things with an SOP as long as humans are involved. But
feel free to add more cases to the membership and mentoring process -
inculding removal reasons.

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688