[FAmSCo] Meeting with Board

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Tue Jan 11 06:44:01 UTC 2011

Hi FAmSCo - as I am sure you will see in the coming meeting notes from
today's Board meeting we'd like to move our conversation with FAmSCo
to next week. We'd prefer this occur on next Monday, and we will try
and accommodate any time that works for you. If Monday isn't workable,
please let us know. We know getting everyone together might be
impossible, but we certainly want as many as possible.

We want to focus on the following:
What goals (out of the 15 in the list I sent you in the last email, or
new goals you'd like to add to the list) FAmSCo thinks it (or
Ambassadors in general) can reasonably accomplish in the next release
or two. We are specifically interested in the goals you believe are
both important to Fedora moving forward and for which you are willing
to take a measure of ownership towards accomplishing.

Thanks,

David Nalley
on behalf of the Fedora Project Board.