[FAmSCo] Ambassadors FAQ: "I want to contact local RedHat office..."

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:13:57 UTC 2011

This is a question that is on the Ambassadors FAQ without an answer. I'm
not sure how we should handle this one. I don't know if this question is
a proper question for our FAQ at all. I know that there are some Red Hat
employees who are a point of contact for our community in some parts of
the world but in another parts there aren't.

IMHO we should identify who are those points of contact around the globe
or define that ambassadors should ask for help inside Fedora community
in first place in order to be properly guided.

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo