[FAmSCo] Ambassadors FAQ: "I want to contact local RedHat office..."

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:28:36 UTC 2011

Arguably, that question shouldn't be on the Ambassadors FAQ. There is no
real reason for an Ambassador to contact Red Hat directly for anything,
unless s/he wants to buy a RHEL support package, for example. At that point,
s/he can go to redhat.com or look up the number in their nearest phone book.

On the points of contact, we should probably be on there, representing our
regions. Or, in the case of North America, the mentors should be posted so
people know who to go to for an answer.

Larry Cafiero