[FAmSCo] Ambassadors FAQ: review

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 03:35:01 UTC 2011

I did big a clean up on the Ambassadors FAQ [1] and answered the
questions that had missing answers.

I removed the question of the previous topic since we don't feel that is
an appropriate question for our FAQ. Additionally, I added a question
saying that other questions that are not listed there should be
forwarded to FAmSCo or regional mentors.

I would like Gerard and others to review the current FAQ content,
specially those questions which were previously answered. Suggestions of
new questions are also welcome.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_FAQ

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo