[FAmSCo] Ambassadors FAQ: review

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Sat Jan 15 03:37:20 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 01:35 -0200, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> I did big a clean up on the Ambassadors FAQ [1] and answered the
> questions that had missing answers.
>
> I removed the question of the previous topic since we don't feel that is
> an appropriate question for our FAQ. Additionally, I added a question
> saying that other questions that are not listed there should be
> forwarded to FAmSCo or regional mentors.
>
> I would like Gerard and others to review the current FAQ content,
> specially those questions which were previously answered. Suggestions of
> new questions are also welcome.
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_FAQ
>
> Regards,

on # 1.10 What are the benefits that I am entitled to receive as an
Ambassador?
Shall we include services like fedorapeople, SIP VoIP extension, blog
hosting ... It may be compeling, but not sure if advertizing such
benefits from infraestructure will led to abuse from the public. I am
kind of thinking out laud, without a proper anwser for my self.

On the leaving part... "Remove your entry from the CountryList" It is a
automatic script that gather info from FAS, there is a warning about
manual editing.

Finally, I think that unanswered questions should go first to the
mailing list.

But, this is a wonderfull work. Congratulation Igor!!