[FAmSCo] Monthly Reports

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 03:20:57 UTC 2011

Em Qua, 2011-01-19 às 09:44 +0100, Joerg Simon escreveu:
> Am 18.01.2011 01:03, schrieb Igor Pires Soares:
> > I also need information about mentoring
>
> Done!
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2010-12#Mentoring

Thanks for taking care of this information so quickly, Joerg.

Now I just need someone from each region to fill the regional news
sections and I also need some update on budget information.

Neville, if you want to add something else on LATAM's regional news
section feel free to do it. I already added what I found most
appropriated.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo