[FAmSCo] LCA and wontfix for reimbursement request.

Caius Chance me at kaio.net
Mon Jan 24 07:07:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am alright to this but hope similar situation will not happen to anyone
among the ambassador group. Though we as FAmSCo are entitled to
review/assess every ticket of request, I am not fully sure about the
criteria and how our powers of decision making are up to. Simply because I
am not the fund provider, I want to prevent any possible fraud happens.

All I concern along the process of fund approval process:

   1. How to be sure if someone is reimbursing truly even soft-copies of
   invoices are provided.
   2. How to be sure if someone is using the money afrer we transferred to
   him/her.
   3. How to be sure if someone is posting a report on his/her blog and
   somewhere.

Sorry for if I asked silly questions. I have never been handing org funds.

Thank you very much if Max or Larry or Harish can explain that to us more.

Regards,
K410

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 11:37 PM, Gerard Braad <gbraad at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> Dear FAmSCo colleagues,
>

> I would like to share my concern. Let's hope this does not occur again
> in the future:
>
>   https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/109
>   https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/118
>
> These ticket had to be closed with WONTFIX as the time limit slipped.
> If we want more awareness of Fedora in APAC, and the Open Source way,
> we should certainly be aware of any possibility we have to work on
> exposure and providing the resources we need to make our ambassadors
> do their job.
>
> kind regards,
>

> Gerard
>
> --
> Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
>    Project-lead Fedora-MIPS
>    Regional Mentor for APAC/China, Member of FAmSCo
>    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:gbraad

*   [Caius Chance]                              [me at kaio.net]

"A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step." (Lao Tzu)
*