[FAmSCo] finance topics

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 26 02:32:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,

On 1/26/11, Max Spevack <mspevack at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I also want to apologize for the LCA registration issues, kaio.  Harish
> and I will work together -- and I'll ask Harish to work with you -- to
> make sure we've got good processes in place to take care of everything
> in APAC in a timely fashion.  I hope you'll be willing to help Harish
> out.

lets not start blaming or apologizing. There are several factors that
influenced this and made this problem occur. Let's just start on
trying to identify the rootcause and try resolve those. Maybe some
thoughts

* verify if all involved have the appropriate rights to access and
edit tickets on the trac instance.
* some information about what and how we can decide about reimbursement.
* make sure meetings are held to inform local representatives about
reimbursement needs; APAC members -> Harish, etc.

If you have any more suggestions or topics, please add it to this
thread. But I also believe this should be a topic for one of the next
meetings of FAmSCo.

kind regards,

Gerard

--