[FAmSCo] Agenda for 2011-1-29 meeting

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 15:29:58 UTC 2011

Hello all :)

We are going to have our regular meeting this Saturday at 13:00 UTC as usual.
Agenda can be found here : [1]

Ambassadors Conflict of Interest. I want to discuss on the possible
conflict of Interest between Ambassadors and similar sub-projects of
other distros (namely OpenSuse Ambassadors etc)
I believe we need to have a clear position on that and take (or not)
action upon it.

4 SOPs will be ready (hopefully) so we can review them and issue the
announcement of Ambassadors SOPs

Ambassadors FAQ is ready to be announced. Should I do it? (or Igor you
would like it?) Please we need to finish with this before our meeting.

See ya all!

ps. when replying on this message *do not* crop the words of
others...so we can have a discussion.. :)

~π

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda

--
Pierros Papadeas