[FAmSCo] Mentorlist. was Re: [Ambassadors] Meeting minutes FAmSCo 2010-1-29

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 17:44:54 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Gerard Braad <gbraad at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> On 1/30/11, Jesús Franco <tezcatl at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> El sáb, 29-01-2011 a las 21:33 +0200, Pierros Papadeas escribió:
>>> We focused on finalizing some work done (new Ambassadors FAQ [4]) and
>>> pushing the finishing of others (Ambassadors SOP and Events Page)
>> I have some questions to ask about Requesting material, but i think it
>> would worthy to discuss on mentors ML.
>
> I wasn't aware of the existence of a mentor ML until this message. I
> know being a recent mentor is not an excuse just like the fact this
> list does not get the necessary attention it needs. At least our
> FAmSCo mail should also be posted there, but also needs more of our
> participation. So I would like to add this to our next agenda.

Hey Gerard and all!

Just for clarification, this mailing list is not about Ambassadors
Mentors, but mentors in general.
Mentors is a group of highly experienced fedora contributors that are
willing to help other contributors in learning and common tasks.

As far as I can see the list is abandoned and we cannot force it to be
used solely for Ambassador mentors (as our procedures are not
compatible with mentoring with the rest sub-projects)

Warm regards,

Pierros

--
Pierros Papadeas