[FAmSCo] [Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC bids

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 6 03:15:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Caius Chance <me at kaio.net> wrote:
>> Agreeing or not with Caius' arguments shouldn't we rectify the voting we
>> did on last meeting and make a proper recommendation in favor of India?
> Yes, let's make an official voting at next FAmSCo meeting.
> Regards,

Again ?! Are you serious?!?!!!

The procedure already takes too long. Having to tell possible sponsors
the process is still ongoing is generally not a good thing for trust.

The voting had been done during the last meeting. Igor suggests to
rectify the actual results, as Pierros assumed you would vote for
China. I do not believe Igor suggests to have another voting round...
and to be honest, I would urge not to.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
   Regional Mentor for APAC/China, Member of FAmSCo