[FAmSCo] Some transition-related topics for FAMSCO

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Fri Jul 22 04:35:15 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-07-20 at 19:30 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
<snip>

> So, what questions do you have?  What decisions need to be made?  How
> can we make sure that Jared and Harish have enough time in the near
> future to address some of this?
>
> Thanks,
> Max
>
> P.S.  I'm happy to remain on the famsco mailing list so that I can help
> with any knowledge transfers that come up in the next few months.  Or
> you can remove me.  Whatever the rest of you prefer is fine with me.
> You all know how to find me if/when you need me.  :)

I will like to know better where to track the general use of the budget,
to see how fast/slow we are spending money. To avoid overspending, but
also to be close to fully use the budget. I Feel that I ment to ask this
before but some how I neglected to do it. But probably other people can
point me in the proper direction to read about this.

I will like you to remain on FAmSCo list to share your experiences.

Thanks for your help and guidenace, I think that I learnd several things
from you. Thanks.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217