[FAmSCo] Some transition-related topics for FAMSCO

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:52:54 UTC 2011

Em Qua, 2011-07-20 às 19:36 -0400, Max Spevack escreveu:
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2011, Max Spevack wrote:
>
> > There's also a bit of infrastructure work that needs to happen -- my
> > account needs to be removed from the FAMSCO trac instance so that no
> > more tickets get assigned to me, and the tickets that are assigned to
> > me need to be reassigned, because I no longer have the ability to
> > spend Red Hat's money and file expense reports.
> >
> > So, what questions do you have?  What decisions need to be made?  How
> > can we make sure that Jared and Harish have enough time in the near
> > future to address some of this?

Thank you Max for supporting our community over the years. I'm sure that
you leave a great legacy in Fedora and would be nice if you could remain
on famsco mailing list a few months more.

The question that comes to my mind right now is who will be accountable
for updating the budget wiki pages in the next months.

> Also, IMHO -- bite the bullet and just open the famsco instance up for
> public viewing (or start a new trac instance after archiving the current
> one, to eliminate personal information), or at least do some testing to
> make sure that the person who *OPENS* a ticket has the ability to view
> their own ticket.  Sometimes it seems like they can't do this.

That is a good idea. Opening the FAmSCo instance up would add more
transparency to our tasks. But first we need to find a way to deal with
personal information when we need to make a payment, for instance. I'd
rather create a new instance, because of previous personal information
on the current instance.

Best regards!
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo