[FAmSCo] No meeting today.

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 14:29:40 UTC 2011

Em Sáb, 2011-07-30 às 15:40 +0300, Pierros Papadeas escreveu:
> Hey all
>
> No meeting today as we need to set up a different date and time. I am
> currently on 3day vacations so we will arrange that on Monday.
>
> Any ticket that needs urgent help should be forwarded to me.

IMHO we can keep having the meeting at the same time. What we need more
urgently is to set up a meeting with Jared and Harish to talk about the
transition and budget management.

If they can't attend at the our usual meeting time we can do it another
time. Any suggestions of possible times?

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo