[FAmSCo] Future Reimbursements

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 10 22:13:51 UTC 2011

On 06/10/2011 11:54 PM, Pierros Papadeas wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 12:28 AM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> For future requests with famsco trac tickets,  tagging for the
>> Subject-Line with the Region like [APAC], [EMEA], [LATAM], [NA] will
>> help us to split things between several card holders.
>> I added a short note to the frontpage of famsco trac.
>
> We already have a field "Your region" on tickets, and we can show it
> on the query once we updated to 0.11 (I shall open a bug for that)

i know about the field - but did not know how to edit the report with a
custom field (area) - should i remove the tagging note on the frontpage?

> btw, for reimbursements we are going to use also Paypal transfers
> charging community cards?

yes, this is possible - i have done it for the urgent ritter cheatcube
payment - but we need to fiqure out what the main way for payments will
be in the future - feel free to improve the draft i sent you already -
i tried to keep it simple, but ... ;)

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688