[FAmSCo] failed famsco townhalls

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Tue Jun 21 01:27:20 UTC 2011

> On 06/20/2011 07:07 PM, Pierros Papadeas wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> >> hi, just a short sidenote - i saw that the townhalls failed.
> >>
> >> May i suggest the way we do it in the Fedora Board, where every second
> >> board-meeting is hold public on irc as a townhall. Maybe this is a way
> >> to establish something like a regular townhall during the normal famsco
> >> meeting times.
> > Thanks Joerg for the suggestion :)
> >
> > Indeed it seems like a nice solution.
> >
> > Team, shall we try to do that? Mark the next famsco meeting as a public one?
>
> I think that would work just fine

Sorry that I had miss both town halls. I have to take my wife to the
doctor at night, and we were asked to come back again early morning.
Nothing serious, she is all right.

I think that is a good idea to make one of the famsco meeting public.

But that falls short for making more time slot avaliable, the main
reason we suggested two town halls on the first place. I will suggest
open a second town hall 12 hours after public famsco meeting. But it
just and idea. We can start with one, and then see if it is really
needed to open a second slot.

best regards

--
Neville