[FAmSCo] failed famsco townhalls

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:51:36 UTC 2011

Em Seg, 2011-06-20 às 16:37 +0300, Pierros Papadeas escreveu:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > hi, just a short sidenote - i saw that the townhalls failed.
> >
> > May i suggest the way we do it in the Fedora Board, where every second
> > board-meeting is hold public on irc as a townhall. Maybe this is a way
> > to establish something like a regular townhall during the normal famsco
> > meeting times.
>
> Thanks Joerg for the suggestion :)
>
> Indeed it seems like a nice solution.
>
> Team, shall we try to do that? Mark the next famsco meeting as a public one?

It seems good to me as well. Although, all famsco meetings have been
public and free to attend.

What we need to do is to set a proper agenda for a Town Hall, rather
than the usual topics. Like accepting questions from other attendees and
so on.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo