[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting minutes of Jun 26, 2011

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 25 16:21:43 UTC 2011

H All,

Here are the meeting minutes of FAmSCo for Saturday, the 25th of June 2011.

Minutes (text):

We tried to get an agreement on the preference of FAmSCo for the
FUDCon APAC bid during this meeting, but failed due to several
reasons, which include; both options has strong points and not all
members of FAmSCo were present (connectivity issues). As FAmSCo we
will cast our final decision by Tuesday not to delay any decision
making more. Igor will post an additional notice to the Ambassador
list to get their feedback as the decision will be difficult either
way and all input is welcomed. If you have anything to add, please do
so on short notice.

kind regards,

Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
   Regional Mentor for APAC/China, Member of FAmSCo