[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting minutes of Jun 26, 2011

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 26 17:36:19 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Gerard Braad <gbraad at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> As FAmSCo we will cast our final decision by Tuesday not to delay any decision
> making more.

I appreciate you doing this. As I've stated before, both bids are very
good, and it's going to be a difficult decision. If for some reason
FAmSCo can't make a clear decision on one location or the other,
that's OK too -- I'm looking for any and all input as I make the
decision on where to hold FUDCon APAC this year.  A list of pros and
cons of each location (from the Ambassador's point of view) might be
helpful as well.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader