[FAmSCo] FUDCon Panama subsidies decision meeting on March 15th

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 16 04:42:40 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:01 PM, Neville A. Cross <neville at taygon.com> wrote:
> I wasn't able to attend due work. I have a big backlog after been in
> pycon.

No problem.

> I was looking for minutes, but I didn't found any. Any news on this
> meeting?

The logs are here:

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2011-03-16/fudcon_panama-subsidies.2011-03-16-02.14.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2011-03-16/fudcon_panama-subsidies.2011-03-16-02.14.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2011-03-16/fudcon_panama-subsidies.2011-03-16-02.14.log.html

In short, we agreed to allocate around $5000 USD of subsidies in this
meeting. We ended up allocating a bit more than that, but we did it
knowing full well that there was general agreement among those
involved in the meeting as to who should receive subsidies for travel.

I've created a spreadsheet on Google Docs to help track the subsidies,
and I'll be sending around a link to that spreadsheet tomorrow once
I've cleaned it up a bit and double-checked the information.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader