[FAmSCo] Does the FAmSCo provide a report about the number of Ambassadors mentored by each individual Ambassador Mentor ?

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 06:20:43 UTC 2011

Hi,

I apologize for the somewhat recursive construction of the subject line.

What I am looking forward to is a report that provides a column of
names of the current Ambassador Mentors and, against each a number
denoting the Ambassadors who have been mentored by them. Is this
available ?

And, a small suggestion. Once the mentor has approved a candidate as
an Ambassador, is it possible for the mentor to provide a short note,
around 6 months from the time of approval, about the activities the
Ambassador has been undertaking ? The implied construct here is that
it would actually be the Ambassador providing a summary of activities
to the mentor (and, not the mentor having to dig things up). The
intended objective is to see if the effort invested in mentoring is
being translated directly into activities that benefit the Fedora
Project and, whether the new Ambassador is still facing some
obstacles.

/sankarshan

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay