[FAmSCo] Does the FAmSCo provide a report about the number of Ambassadors mentored by each individual Ambassador Mentor ?

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 23 10:12:48 UTC 2011

On 03/23/2011 11:08 AM, Joerg Simon wrote:
> On 03/23/2011 07:20 AM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I apologize for the somewhat recursive construction of the subject line.
>>
>> What I am looking forward to is a report that provides a column of
>> names of the current Ambassador Mentors and, against each a number
>> denoting the Ambassadors who have been mentored by them. Is this
>> available ?
>
> right now it can be done by looking at
> https://fedorahosted.org/fama/report/6

reading that again my answer is not covering the question ;)
but i suggest to take that in the next famsco report i would volunteer
to provide the numbers in the reports if famsco want me to do so.

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688