[FAmSCo] Conduct Violation

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 29 15:07:47 UTC 2011

On 03/29/2011 03:33 PM, María Leandro wrote:
> I receive famsco mail, but I'm forbidden to take part so... I'm not sure how
> you guys are going to handle this but I think that is "too much noise" for
> an issue that could be solve with the first pm or just removing the post
> from the feed.

as far as i can see here in my mailbox - there was several mails from
you tatica together with christoph with valid recommendations to the
candidate how to avoid such mistakes in the future which he did not
followed - i was in cc of this offlist mentoring approach because i am
in charge for Membership Administration of the Ambassador Group. The
decission to put the candidate back in the mentoring state was made by
me! FAmSCo was informed by me as the legislative who is responsible for
the Conduct we follow. Being no longer the FAmSCo Chair makes it a lot
clearer in which Role i act here - FAMA! And also in which role you can
held me accountable!

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688