[FAmSCo] Conduct Violation

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 30 07:10:12 UTC 2011

On 03/30/2011 01:32 AM, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> His blog does seem correctly aggregated on Planet Fedora.
> I'm not seeing the post about Windows on the Fedora category anymore,
> what indicates that he corrected it. Regarding the post about Flash
> Player I don't see the problem with it, since it contains basically the
> same information of our wiki page. It contains a Flash logo, what we
> could advise him not to use anymore, but not a huge issue IMHO.

If you think the candidate is ready to present and speak in the name of
the Fedora Project - this is what Ambassdors is do  (it is not about
himself and his ego) please consider together a change of the conduct
and forbidden items.

I just act on the facts not on personal opinion. And it is not me who
makes a big deal out of it!

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688