[FAmSCo] FAD @ 12th Free Software International Forum

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Wed May 11 04:46:54 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 11:36 -0300, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> Since we were not able to have a meeting today it would be nice to have
> some discussion on the mailing list on some pending issues.
>
> One of things pending for approval is the FAD at the 12th Free Software
> International Forum. We need to take a decision on that since the event
> is getting closer.
>
> I sent an email to the fudcon-planing mailing list earlier this week
> with more details about the event and budget estimative.
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fudcon-planning/2011-May/002174.html
>
> Regards,

After the budget presentation that I did for LibreBus project, I was
wondering if this is something tha FAmSCo should discuss or this is
something that will be decided by ComArch. Because if this will fall on
ComArch, then taking to long to pass it over will be in a waste of time
to take action about this event.

I had the oportunity to attend to this event and it was amazing. I
stongly suggest that Fedora has to set presence on this event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5I9MnAKgN8&feature=player_profilepage

Best regards.

--
Neville