[FAmSCo] FAD @ 12th Free Software International Forum

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:23:34 UTC 2011

Em Qua, 2011-05-11 às 06:21 -0600, Neville A. Cross escreveu:
> On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 22:46 -0600, Neville A. Cross wrote:
>
> I am inserting comments on my own mail just for clarification... marked
> with {{}}
>
> <snip>
> > After the budget presentation that I did for LibreBus project, I was
> > wondering if this {{FISL}} is something tha FAmSCo should discuss or this is
> > something that will be decided by ComArch. Because if this {{FISL}} will fall on
> > ComArch, then taking to long to pass it over will be in a waste of time
> > to take action about this event.
> >
> > I had the oportunity to attend to this {{FISL}} event and it was amazing. I
> > stongly suggest that Fedora has to set presence on this event.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5I9MnAKgN8&feature=player_profilepage
> >
> > Best regards.
> >

> Basically when I wrote "this event" I meant FISL

I wrote to Max a few months ago about this but did not get a reply from
him. The actions that depended of the local team are done, we now need
to get people there to represent Fedora and make the FAD happen.

>From the last meeting I recall Pierros saying that it is ok to use
budget to organize a FAD, but CommArch might want to say a word on this
as well.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo