[FAmSCo] Resignation of a FAmSCo member

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 14 15:36:08 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Today we quickly discussed the resignation of Larry from the Fedora project.

To use a phrase from the quoted book: "I think... I feel good about
it". It is unfortunate to see him go, but since his decision is
well-thought I can only support his motivates and wish him the best
with moving forward local and regional FOSS/Linux projects.

However for us it means roles have to be reassigned and discussed as
he was both NA representative as the budget manager. Please let's move
this forward quickly to prevent an unnecessary hold-up in our budget

kind regards,

Gerard Braad
   Member of FAmSCo, representing APAC