[FAmSCo] Famsco survey ready

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Mon May 16 14:37:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-05-16 at 11:09 -0300, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> The survey seems pretty consistent to me.
> Neville, will be necessary to pay for additional questions or we are
> good to go?
> We also need to set a deadline for taking the survey. I suggest to keep
> it running by two months after Fedora 15 release, thus we give enough
> time for everyone to get to know about the survey and to take it.

Thanks for the corrections on grammar and spelling.

We have 25 free and then we have to pay for the rest. I can pay with my
credit card and later get reimbursed.

I was thinking about two weeks. Probably will be better one full month.
I think that two months is too much... those that do not take the survey
on the first month will be unlikely to take it on the second month.

Best regards

Linux User # 473217