[FAmSCo] Reassignment of Budget Wrangler tasks

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Sat May 21 19:37:50 UTC 2011

Hello FAmSCo members and Max,

we have been discussing how to reassign Larry's tasks and one of our
priorities is to figure out how to better handle the budget wrangler
tasks.

Since most members are already committed to other tasks we are
considering to divide the budget wranglers tasks to the group. Depending
of what those tasks are we can use a regional approach to divide them.

Max, could you give us a better idea of those tasks and how we can
handle this issue?

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo