[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting minutes and assignment of mentor

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sun May 22 03:08:25 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Last Saturday, the 21st of May 2011, we had our weekly FAmSCo meeting.

Short summary:
 * We had a voting for a new mentor for NA.
 * The Ambassador survey: http://fedora-goals.limequery.org/62553/lang-en

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-21/fedora-meeting.2011-05-21-14.33.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-21/fedora-meeting.2011-05-21-14.33.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-21/fedora-meeting.2011-05-21-14.33.log.html

In the meeting some topics have not been assigned to an owner. For
instance, the assignment of vwbusguy to the mentor group will probably
be done by Joerg (kital).

However, the main issue we have is budget assignment. We should really
find a solution for this on short notice as due to the coming F15
release reimbursements will be filed. And we need to be able to
process them in a timely fashion.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
   Regional Mentor for APAC/China, Member of FAmSCo