[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting minutes and assignment of mentor

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sun May 22 05:39:39 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 8:08 PM, Gerard Braad <gbraad at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Last Saturday, the 21st of May 2011, we had our weekly FAmSCo meeting.
>
> Short summary:
>  * We had a voting for a new mentor for NA.
>  * The Ambassador survey: http://fedora-goals.limequery.org/62553/lang-en
>
> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-21/fedora-meeting.2011-05-21-14.33.html
> Minutes (text):
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-21/fedora-meeting.2011-05-21-14.33.txt
> Log:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-21/fedora-meeting.2011-05-21-14.33.log.html
>
> In the meeting some topics have not been assigned to an owner. For
> instance, the assignment of vwbusguy to the mentor group will probably
> be done by Joerg (kital).
>
> However, the main issue we have is budget assignment. We should really
> find a solution for this on short notice as due to the coming F15
> release reimbursements will be filed. And we need to be able to
> process them in a timely fashion.

Sorry guys that i couldn't attend another meeting but traveling around
the world has some deep impact on my schedule :(

Budget is now our main concern, and if Max is not able to process the
budget requests (which I screen regularly) then we need to find
another solution (possibly other member of CommArch?)

Max, can you please chime in on that?

Thanks guys for handling everything during my 3-weeks absence..

~p