[FAmSCo] Reassignment of Budget Wrangler tasks

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio at fedoraproject.org
Sun May 22 13:25:55 UTC 2011

On 22 May 2011 05:37, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello FAmSCo members and Max,
>
> we have been discussing how to reassign Larry's tasks and one of our
> priorities is to figure out how to better handle the budget wrangler
> tasks.
>
> Since most members are already committed to other tasks we are
> considering to divide the budget wranglers tasks to the group. Depending
> of what those tasks are we can use a regional approach to divide them.
>
> Max, could you give us a better idea of those tasks and how we can
> handle this issue?
>
> Regards,
> --
> Igor Pires Soares
> Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo
> Fedora I18N/L10N QA
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Igor

Hi all,

I want to help but I will be in some personal issues in next 4 weeks. Feel
free to reassign tasks that are relatively not urgent to me.

BTW, I have 2 tickets pending to be funded by Harish but still not finished.
I think the bottleneck may be on the turnaround from READY TO PAY to PAID,
which does affect the efficiency in APAC community activities. I understand
he is a busy person but there is something we should look into for a
solution.

Regards,
K410

--