[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting minutes and assignment of mentor

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 23 15:23:46 UTC 2011

Hello Scott,

On 05/22/2011 05:08 AM, Gerard Braad wrote:
> In the meeting some topics have not been assigned to an owner. For
> instance, the assignment of vwbusguy to the mentor group will probably
> be done by Joerg (kital).

i have put your name on the Ambassadors Mentors Listing:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_choose_a_mentor

Thanks for helping Fedora as a Fedora Ambassadors Mentor!
If you have any questions regarding the process, feel free to ask to me ;)

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688