[FAmSCo] Sorting out open questions related to FISL

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:29:18 UTC 2011

Em Ter, 2011-05-24 às 15:39 -0400, Max Spevack escreveu:
> Hi Jared and Igor,

Hello Max!

> I'd love for the two of you to sit down together in Panama and figure
> out what we need to do with these tickets, and to make sure that FISL in
> general is well organized from a visibility point of view, attendance,
> material, etc.
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/176
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/178
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/161
>
> Having folks face to face in Panama is a great opportunity to sort out
> stuff like this.

That is a good idea, indeed. Daniel, who is preparing the Fedora
activities for FISL will be there as well. I'm sure we can take this
opportunity to set everything up.

I'm leaving home in a few minutes and will be in Panama tomorrow
morning.

Thank you, Max!

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo