[FAmSCo] Summary of recent Fedora finance related activity

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 25 17:55:55 UTC 2011

(1) Triaged all of my and Harish's famsco tickets, probably about 40 in
all.

(2) Sent out PayPal reimbursements to 8 people, filed expense reports.

(3) Harish to send out some reimbursements for APAC folks later this
week.

(4) Udpated
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_Architecture_expenses

(5) Community credit cards all out of my hands, pending nothing but
signatures and processing by finance.

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2011-May/010733.html

(6) Chemnitzer Linux Tage in process to be added as an official RH
supplier in EMEA.

(7) Made sure that we're all on the same page for FUDCon EMEA and FUDCon
APAC/India budget planning.

--Max