[FAmSCo] [Ambassadors] FAmSCo meeting minutes - 2011-09-24

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:56:46 UTC 2011

Nicely done!

Can I also add that because we have FUDCon Milan next week, I ve been
thinking to have 3 sessions about Ambassadors :

- Joining Ambassadors . Is everything OK? Wiki pages? Mentoring sufficient? etc
- Ambassadors Schedule . How we can follow it? Does it make sense? Etc..
- Ambassadors day-to-day . Procedures, swag wranglers, how we can make
things work more efficiently etc.

I will announce them in Ambassadors list shortly, any comments, suggestions?

This will for sure help us move forward :) Hopefully you can attend
the sessions remotely too.

Also, any ticket in trac that I should take care of?

Sorry for the low profile lately, but my new job takes huge loads of time...

~pierros